Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Finally Got It Up! My website you perv....!!




You know, there has to be some point where someone who is in the fledgling stage of self employment asks themselves "What the hell am I doing?!"

Oh I've heard the stories about the daily diet of ramen noodles and cheap hot dogs. And those stories are being told by people in $3000 dollar suits, or by wives who receive a BMW for Christmas....

So I KNOW it can and has been done.

So I push on. Listing clothing in the wee hours of the morning, pouring myself into my artwork/crafts (which IS very satisfying), and of course now.....getting the website ladybugcreek.com up, be it ever so slowly. Having been taken advantage of by a website "designer" and losing 650 dollars of my hard earned money, I've managed to get the first page up. And that's with the "wizard". Okay, now all you computer gods are thinking I'm a complete idiot for not knowing all the terms and I have one particular very good friend who I'm sure is just snickering at the thought of me talking to my computer, cussing and supressing urges of bitch slapping the screen. Buuuut I did it. One whole page....sigh...and I just HAVE to laugh.

And I cannot wait to do the rest! ......I was like a kid at Christmas! When I typed in that url, and saw it come up, I was like OMG! THAT'S ME! I've been wanting this for years and there it is. My face beaming with pride in my accomplishment. And my ever bubble popping boyfriend says...."um, Honey, there's only one page"....and I'm like, "yeah, but it's MY page"....so in his smarty pants humor he says, "Oh! I think I'll go to the home page!"....hardy har har....oh aren't we a funny funny man....

Anyway, please humor me and visit "the site" er um..."the page" LOL.....ladybugcreek.com

I've also put up some pics I thought were pretty cool. Hope you like them too....

Namaste....


No comments:

Post a Comment