Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LadyBugCreek is now brick and mortar! Woo hoo!


LadyBugCreek is officially open! It's a dream of mine I've been trying to get off the ground for 6 years now, but life happens and so do distractions....

Anyway, LadyBugCreek is in the back of a little consignment store (Green Mountain Emporium) on Main Street in the quiet little town of Payson, Arizona. Just in case you happen to be in the area.

It's a collection of my artwork, vintage items and some lovely newer items. I just had to share. There's a LOT of pink and I just love it! But I'll be adding robin's egg blue items within the month. Keep checking back!

And something that's been on my life's list of things to do is finally achieved....ahhhh....

Pics will be up tomorrow!

Many of the items are soon to be on Ebay....username ladybugcreek (of course), within the next few days...keep checking in...I know my shabby chic, over estrogened decorating itch is being scratched, perhaps yours will be too? =)

And in other news, my oldest daughter has come to live in the area....another longing finally satisfied. Her boyfriend, who is just as wonderful as she, has also decided to live in this little town of Payson. Seeing them learning about each other as new love does...ahhhh such a breath of fresh air....and I can't help but smile to see her/them deciding on things a lot of us take for granted, such as grocery shopping, furniture placement and the like. I could watch them all day long...but then they'd get kind of creeped out. I guess they WOULD feel like the animals at the zoo huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment