Thursday, March 19, 2009

Some of My Pieces......Finally....





Here are some more of my pieces. I put so much of myself into them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them. In the midst of this insanely chaotic season of my life, making these is my way of seeking solace.....my way of creating a little bit of beauty...like a child clings to a favorite toy during a storm.

There really isn't any rhyme or reason to what I choose as my next project.

Somehow there seems to be some crazy sense of satisfaction in taking something used, and discarded or unwanted, and making it beautiful.

Sooo while building on LadyBugCreek on Ebay and in Payson, my next project is my website which will have links to everything shabby, romantic, Victorian, cottage, etc.

Namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment